Returns and Refunds
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, right down to the ingredients we use. However, we know that accidents can happen.
If you receive a faulty item*, please contact us within 5 business days from date of purchase and we will gladly offer an exchange or refund up to the total cost of the original item(s). Refunds and returns may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
We do not offer change of mind returns. If you have any questions or comments about the product, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We take the utmost care when packaging our products for shipping to make sure they arrive safely to you. If you believe your product was damaged during shipping, please contact the courier responsible to arrange reimbursement. Courier information is available once you receive your tracking details.
Privacy and your Data
Your privacy and the way we handle your data is important to us. As a part of selling our products, we may ask you to provide your details including your name, email address and shipping address.To ensure our products get delivered to you we may need to share this information with our courier and postal service partners.
In addition to this, we also use analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) on our website which may use browser cookies and other means to capture and log the following data:
- Your browser type, device type and IP (Internet Protocol) address,
- The location(s) that you access our website from
- The type and category of the products you purchase from us
- The cost of your purchases made with us
- The date and time that you accessed our website
- The components of our website that you interacted with
- Comments, feedback and reviews left on our products
- Email addresses that you provide while signing up for our newsletter
For payments that you make on our website, the details that you enter are encrypted with SSL. We do not store any payment information.
If you do not wish to enable cookie tracking you can disable this via your browser or device settings. This may limit and impact the features that are available to you on our website. If you would not like your data to be collected for marketing and advertising, you can disable this using ads settings on your browser, device or logged in accounts.
Unless required by law, we do not intend to distribute or sell your data to third-party organisations. However, we rely on a number of e-commerce services to sell and deliver our products. While we will take every precaution to only collect the minimal amount of data and ensure your data is protected, we do not bear liability for data breaches or policy violations that happen to the services that we use.
If you have any further questions please get in touch with us at email@example.com.